Hi folks. Bootstrap time again.
Which means a list of all the crap I didn’t get done whilst funking.
and none of it will be interesting to you. ha. but look, you’re sucked in, aren’t you?
- pay ticket that is probably past 30 days, or possibly just send a random check for 200 bucks to the Florida Highway Patrol.
- do the online driver school for the ticket I got on Easter…
- realize that I really need to drive more carefully before I’m broke.
- take Annie to the groomer, since our week at the beach was also a week at the beachhouse with fleas. yay. I now have a matted, itchy shih-tzu with skin problems. woot woot!
- finish cleaning my downstairs. I’m on a roll, finally.
- go for a walk with the girlies. briskly.
I can’t think of anything else at the moment, but if I get that stuff accomplished it will be considered a Day of Miracles.
While doing all of the above things, I expect I’ll be listening to Aqualung. They’re fabulous, and my new favorite. Here ya go.
2 thoughts on “Defunked, I do believe. (not defunct)”
I got nailed doing 71 in a 55 on my way to work a few weeks back. Signed up for the online driving course, haven’t heard a word back about it. Maybe they forgot about me! Hooray!
Glad you’re not defunct but feeling de-funked. I think the number one thing on your list should be to de-flea Annie. Hope you got loads done.